The walk passes alongside the engineering works at Flour Mill Colliery.  We spent a while walking round the industrial site before continuing our walk.
“The Flour Mill is a listed building which was converted to a railway workshop in 1995 – 1996, and used as such since 1996. The Flour Mill Ltd operates the business in the building undertaking work repairing and overhauling steam locomotives.”  Please note that this is a working site and not a visitor attraction.
It was possible, from outside the boundaries of the site, to take a number of photographs which might be of interest. …..
The next series of images are all taken from the North boundary of the site.
More information about the site can be found on The Flour Mill’s website. 
- https://rogerfarnworth.com/2020/09/04/the-forest-of-dean-bream-heritage-walk-the-oakwood-tramway-and-flour-mill-colliery, published on 4th September 2020.
- https://bhwalk.uk, accessed on 1st September 2020.
- https://www.theflourmill.com, accessed on 2nd September 2020.
- https://www.avonvalleyrailway.org/about-us/locomotives-rolling-stock/tkh49-no-4015-karel, accessed on 3rd September 2020.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fablok_TKh49, accessed on 3rd September 2020.